Communications and Social Media Internship, British Chamber of Commerce
We offer internship opportunities for ambitious and driven undergraduate students in International Relations, European Studies, Management, Marketing, Communication, Economics or other related disciplines.
Job responsibilities include:
- Content creation and design – Collaborate with other team members to design invitations, newsletters, presentations and material for social media channels (Facebook, LinkedIn)
- Website content management – keep the information on the website up-to-date
- Assistance to the Chamber team – perform research and provide overviews of different sectors, policies, best practices
- Assistance in event management –participation at selected events and organisational support subject to agreement, event evaluation and post-event marketing tasks
- Database management – CRM system, recording of contacts and processes
- Daily ad hoc tasks
What we require:
- Full time university student
- Full working proficiency written and oral in English
- Excellent communication and organisational skills
- Experience with Adobe Photoshop/InDesign is a plus
- Experience with website and social media management is a plus
What we offer:
- 4 months internship with flexible working time and possibility of extension
- Interesting work in international business environment
- Recommendation letter at the end of the internship
- Hourly rate €3.50
Please send your CV in English by email to: email@example.com.
The successful applicant will be line-managed by an experienced member of staff who will provide feedback and support throughout the internship.
The closing date for sending applications: ongoing
The planned internship starting date: by agreement