Internship opportunity – Intern at the International Trade Department
We offer internship opportunities for ambitious and driven undergraduate students in International Relations, Politics, European Studies, Management and Economics or other related disciplines.
Job responsibilities include:
- Perform market research and provide a sector overview of different sectors, identify potential trade partners and customers for the British SMEs
- Publication of market opportunities and communication with UK exporters
- Research and contacting of event speakers, active e-mail and phone communication with UK partners, participation at selected events and organisational support
- Database management – CRM system, recording of contacts and processes
- Assistance with various ad hoc activities
What we require:
- Full time university student
- Full working proficiency in written and oral English
- Excellent communication and organisational skills
What we offer:
- 2-3 months internship with flexible working time and possibility of extension
- Everyday contact with international business environment
- Recommendation letter at the end of the internship
Please send your CV in English by email to: email@example.com.
The successful applicant will be line-managed by an experienced member of staff who will provide feedback and support throughout the internship.
The British Chamber of Commerce in the Slovak Republic (BCCSR) is a non-profit organisation dedicated to creating and developing business relationships between the United Kingdom and the Slovak Republic.
The International Trade Department is a prime pillar of support for small- and medium-sized UK-based businesses to facilitate successful expansion into the Slovak market. It provides a networking hub for British businesses and offers services such as market entry strategies, start-up support, promotion and outreach, overseas market introduction service (OMIS) reporting and many others.