Interns opportunity – Intern at the International Trade Department
We offer internship opportunities for ambitious and driven undergraduate students.
Job responsibilities include:
- Database management – CRM system, recording of contacts and processes
- Assistance with various marketing activities
- Assistance to the “Trade team” – perform market research and provide a sector overview of different sectors, identify potential trade partners and customers for the British SMEs
- Participation at selected British Slovak Business Centre events
- Daily ad hoc tasks
- Full time university student
- Full working proficiency written and oral in Slovak and English
- Ability to work independently
Type of contract:
Part time: 20 hours per week, flexible work time.
The rate of payment is 3€ per hour.
Recommendation letter at the end of the internship.
The British Slovak Business Centre (BSBC), opened on 5 March 2014 by Lord Livingston, Minster of State for Trade and Investment, is poised to strengthen business and trade relations between Slovakia and the UK. Supported by the British Embassy and the BCCSR, the BSBC helps connect British businesses to Slovak business opportunities. The BSBC provides a networking hub and business centre facilities from which British businesses can build upon local relationships to gain a stronger foothold in the market or maintain previously established connections.
The Business Centre staff is trained to supply introductions to key companies and players in Slovakia, assist British businesses obtain vital information, and provide ongoing assistance to foreign businesses. This includes market entry strategies, start-up support, promotion and outreach, mentoring and overseas market introduction service (OMIS) reporting.
In case of your interest please send your CV and motivation letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
For further information do not hesitate to contact us on +421 (0) 232 661 940