Why choose Slovakia?
Investors have had no problem finding skilled engineers and top managers throughout Slovakia thanks to an outstanding higher education system, which, each year, turns out 75,000 new specialists (1.2% of the population).
In addition, the Slovak market has several potential breakthrough market sectors available to the British market. There is significant availability to a highly skilled and educated workforce, which offers the highest labour productivity in the CEE.
- Safe investment environment – political and economic stability
- Favourable geographic location with great export potential
- EU Membership since 2004
- Schengen zone member
- Euro currency since January 1, 2009
- One of best conditions for doing business in CEE
- CEE leadeship in labour productivity
- Large selection of industrial land and offices ready for purchase/lease
- Excellent telecommunication infrastructure
- Quality rail services for passengers and freight
- Trans-European water transportation via the Danube
The Doing Business in Slovakia Brochure provides a brief overview of its economy, business culture, potential opportunities and market entry possibilities.
In the Investment Guide you will find more detailed information about macroeconomic figures, the labour market, investment aids, business law and taxation.
Download as well Tax Card.