- This event has passed.
2018 Annual General Meeting
June 19 about an hour 14:00 - 17:00
Please participate in the AGM during which the Agenda below will be presented.
Your vote counts!
- Introduction by Mr. Quentin Crossley, the Chairman of the Board
- Presentation on the past year’s activities of the Chamber by Executive Director Ms. Denisa Brighton
- Approval of the Annual Report for 2017 and the Budget for 2018
- Approval of the Financial Report for 2017
- “Meet the Candidates” for members of Board
- Election of new members of the Board
- Any other business
Do not miss this unique opportunity to submit your application to become a member of the BCCSR board for the next two years!
Only candidates from the BCCSR’s members companies are eligible to apply.
If you are interested in becoming a Board member, please prepare and send your CV together with the application letter by 15.05.2018 to firstname.lastname@example.org.
The ideal candidate will be:
- A Slovak businessperson that manages or heads a British company
- A British businessperson that manages or heads an international or British company, or
- The managing director of a successful SME
- Willingness and ability to act on behalf of the British Chamber and its members
- A top-level position within a reputable company, usually the chief executive officer of the business with the ability to commit his/her firm’s human financial resources to the work of the Chamber
- Willingness and ability to represent the Chamber at events in Slovakia and the United Kingdom
- A willingness to make time, effort and financial commitment necessary to give the proper attention to Chamber responsibilities
- The ability to work constructively and harmoniously with directors, members and staff of the Chamber in accordance with policies established by the Board
- Demonstrated leadership ability
- Genuine and unselfish interest in the Chamber and its objective