- This event has passed.
CEE – THE NEXT MOBILITY HUB?
10. October 2018 about an hour 8:30 - 11:15Free
CMS and Pedersen & Partners are pleased to invite you to our upcoming breakfast panel discussion on the future of automotive technology.
The world of mobility solutions is spinning faster every day, defining another role for the automotive industry. Today, winning in this very competitive market is not about brands nor the prevalence of a means of transport, it is about building mobility ecosystems in certain geographies that attract investment and foster innovation.
Currently, we see mobility hubs mainly created in China and the United States – what does it take for Europe to keep up with pace? Looking east in Europe might be a good bet. CEE, including Slovakia, has historically been a popular destination for investment into the automotive industry but does it offer the infrastructure and framework and the resources that are needed?
In a breakfast panel discussion organised by CMS and Pedersen & Partners, experts from across industry players will discuss what the future holds for the car industry in Europe.
- Trends and challenges in the automotive sector that call for co-development
- The building blocks that are key to a successful market development
- Investment incentives, supply of skilled labour, R&D
- Regulatory issues that encourage innovation
- eMobility – an opportunity for Europe?
- What next: innovation and disruption?
Key note speaker
- Martin Hausenblas
- Saul Reichman, Innovation Director (Maxion Wheels)
- Darren McDonald, Head of Quality and Vehicle Programme Manager (AeroMobil)
- Peter Badik, Co-founder and Managing Partner (Voltia and GreenWay)
- Martin Wodraschke, Partner (CMS)
- Tomáš Siviček, Director (Usti Region Innovation Centre)
- Alexander Matušek (Slovak Automotive Industry Association, Volkswagen)
- Maymoon Yahia, R&D and Operations, Driving Assistance Systems (Valeo)
- Laurence Kalman, Partner (CMS)
- Magnus Wied, Principal (Pedersen & Partners)
Participation is free of charge. Please note, the number of participants is limited and places will be reserved on a first come, first served basis. Please do register as soon as possible.