- This event has passed.
ChamCham Speed Business Meeting
October 22 about an hour 16:00 - 19:30EUR20 – EUR35
This type of meeting offers participants a unique meeting place for the presentation of products and services of your company during a 10 minute face-to-face meeting, as well as the opportunity to discuss potential cooperation. Meetings are followed by a business cocktail.
16:00 – 16:30 Registration
16:30 – 16:40 Opening and clarification of the rules
16:40 – 18:00 Eight “speed meetings”
18:00 – 19:00 Business cocktail
The “Speed Business Meeting” will be held in ENGLISH (after agreement in another language).
Deadline for registration: 20th June 2019.
Cancellation of confirmed participation will not be accepted after 20th June 2019 and despite the absence at the event, the full amount of the participation will be invoiced.
The participation fee:
20 € for members of the organizing chambers, 35 € for non-members. The registration fee will be invoiced after the event.
Rules of the meeting:
- Members of all organizing chambers are able to meet during the evening.
- The first meeting for the participants will be determined during the registration using a ticket with a number and a letter – A or B.
- In a meeting, each participant has 3 minutes for a company presentation and related products or services. During the remaining 4 minutes, both parties can discuss possible cooperation.
- After 10 minutes a signal will sound. Participants with the letter A remain seated while the participant with the letter B moves to the next table.
- Every brief meeting creates a unique opportunity to expand your network of contacts, potential clients and suppliers.
- The number of participants is limited.
Possibility of accommodation: 60 EUR per night, Breakfast included in the Health Spa Resort Espalande**** . If you are interested please make the booking here: email@example.com, 033/775 7733. Password : Slovensko- rakuska obchodna komora.
Please, register online by 20th June 2019.
Please note that your email address can be shared with the partners of the event and used for BritCham internal purposes.