Opportunity for PR enthusiast and communicator in the British Chamber of Commerce in the Slovak Republic
Job Title: Communications Coordinator
The British Chamber of Commerce is looking for a Communication Coordinator, first as part time job, later possibly to full time job. You are a motivated team-player, who is great in creating appealing content for all kinds of media, you like to create and deliver interesting content for different communication channels, including website, social media and press releases. You like to work with people, and you are possessing with good organisational and interpersonal skills, and you have a fluent English and perfect Slovak.
Who we are:
The British Chamber of Commerce in the Slovak Republic is a non-governmental organisation with 25 years of local experience. Our mission is to provide business opportunities and nurture networking, knowledge sharing and communication with our members, business community in Slovakia and UK, involving different stakeholders and opinion makers. We believe in sustainability, innovation and the highest business standards.
We offer a great opportunity to develop your talents in a vibrating business environment, where you can apply your experience and learn new skills.
Job description, responsibilities and duties:
If you join us, you will be a part of great local as well as international community. Scope of work:
Summary of qualities we would like to see you are possessing with:
Here you can find a summary of those which we consider as key enablers to succeed in this role. If you don´t have all of them? Don´t worry, we will help you to develop and grow with us! So, let´s see what should be your key talents:
- You love to meet people, listen to their needs and help them to achieve their expectations – we treat our members as priority clients;
- You present a friendly, welcoming, can-do attitude in interactions with members, co-workers and visitors, possessing with a very high level of etiquette and customer service;
- You have good attention to detail, following up items and not afraid of changing priorities – business life is vibrating and thus you are able to manage your time effectively; and if needed, of course, ask for help;
- Your creativity and writing style feed our communication materials, website and social media with relevant and attractive content – simply because you like to let know Members about exciting events and activities;
- Organising events make you happy and you take it as a great opportunity how to create networking opportunities and business knowledge sharing
- Responsibility, independence and desire to learn new things
- your Slovak is perfect and English is fluent;
- this is part time job, but could become full time job. Job is suitable for students (3rd grade +) too.
Other preferred qualities would include:
- University degree and/or professional business qualifications;
- Web content management – upper intermediate, experience with WordPress
- Creation of videos, stories, reels – is an advantage;
- Experience of photo shooting, using publisher and/or graphics editors (e.g., Canva);
- You have probably previous experience of working as Marketing Coordinator, Communication Specialist, Assistant, Events Coordinator, Account Executive, PR specialist – but maybe others fit too!
Candidates with education suit the position
- Follow-up/Higher Professional Education
- University education (Bachelor’s degree)
- University education (Master’s degree)
- English – Advanced (C1)
- Slovak – Proficiency (C2)
What we offer:
- Direct contact with international companies
- Potential for professional development in the B2B marketing and events
- Working in the nice office in the historical centre of Bratislava
- Possibility to attend networking events organised by chamber
- Notebook and mobile phone
Form of cooperation: IČO (trade license) or part time job (based on the candidates’ pool)
Minimum offered salary: 6,50€/hour gross
- Motivation letter (please list the results of your activities that you are proud of and write why you would like to cooperate with our company and why we should select you)
- Send your CV and motivation letter both in English to email@example.com